Brokerage services are contracts between funding agencies and a service provider to support a client for a specific reason and timeframe. Brokerage services are usually set up for regular times and frequencies (e.g. 8am to 11am, Mon/Tue/Fri).
Commonly, Brokerage services assist clients with
Domestic Management support
(e.g. cleaning, washing etc.)
Community Connect support
(e.g. Library access, Morning Tea etc.)
Independent Living Skills support
(e.g. cooking, shopping, Personal Care)
Financial Management support
(e.g. budget, bill payment, shopping)
Brokerage services can be tailored to individual needs and can include Respite services, transportation to medical appointments and much more.
How can you access our service
A referral from Disability SA or NDIS is required to access funded services. Self funded access or access by means of alternative funding (other agencies) e.g. Commonwealth Carelink is available. We are more than happy to discuss these options with you.
All access to our services is subject to an intake assessment to determine our suitability and ability to cater for your needs.
- Linking you with the relevant Government Department to seek eligibility and/or funding
- Offering information and support
- Meet with you and your family member
- Discussing your options and service requirements
- Visiting the site(s)
- Referral to additional services if appropriate
- Assist with transportation
- Meeting new people - participate in the community
- Devising an individual personalised plan
- Having fun, laughter and making new friends
- Increasing your independence and skills
- Access to modern, safe and comfortable venues
- NDIS plan management
- Develop daily activity life skills